Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sick!

So I have officially had my first sickness at college. I'm usually a very healthy person, but when there is absolutely no ventilation in these halls you are bound to get sick, and even more so if your roommate is sick as well. And as far as missing classes, it is completely out of the question. This is not high school where you will miss a class and everything will be dandy because your teacher will give you the time to make it up and sometimes give the whole lecture over again. No you miss and you could be completely out of the loop forever! Okay maybe not that severe, but I promised myself that I would not get behind and play the catch-up game, like I always do. I am such a procrastinator it's ridiculous. And so far I have been pretty good on staying on top of all my homework and getting sleep when I need it, even though the temptation of staying out as late as I want to is staring me in the face. Well I hope that I can get better this weekend at home. In a nice big bed and room all to myself and my mom waiting on my hand and foot. Now that is what I'm talking about. :)

No comments: